23rd February 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do Bachelor's Degree for further studies in Forensic Science?

Sir,
To get admission in Forensic Science, is it necessary to get Bachelor's degree directly after 12th? Is there any choice for this? Please sir reply me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 12th Physics through compartmental exam?
  2. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  3. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  4. Is it necessary to do Bachelor's Degree for further studies in Forensic Science? -- [New]
  5. Use of MBBS in Forensic Science department?
  6. Which are the courses available after 12th for PCB student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  9. How can I study Bachelors Degree in Philosophy being a Computer Science Engineer?
  10. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  11. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  12. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  13. Forensic courses details, course duration and colleges after doing bachelors in Chemistry?
  14. B.Ed from DU after B.Com?
  15. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  16. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  17. Can I join forensic science college without PMT? What are the options for me in forensic science?
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
8th April 2016, 01:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do Bachelor's Degree for further studies in Forensic Science?

The minimum criteria to pursue undergraduate degree in Forensic sciences is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology with at least 55% marks from a recognized board of education.

To pursue Forensic science one must have to pursue Bachelors degree after completion of class 12. There is no other alternative for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?