19th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have Geography subject paper in class 12th if I want to do Graduation in Geography majors?

Sir/Mam,

To take geography as graduation paper, is it necessary to have geography in class 12th.? Can someone please guide me with the information in this? I am looking forward to get the answer for someone which would help me to proceed further with my confusion now.

21st April 2015, 12:03 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Geography subject paper in class 12th if I want to do Graduation in Geography majors?

If you want to do any kind of specialization in any of the subjects, then it is necessary that you should have that subject in class 12th, as in class 12th you get some brief idea about that subject but if you do any kind of specialization in that particular subject then at that time you need to have some knowledge about that subject otherwise you won't be able to understand that subject in details.

So if you want to do graduation with specialization in geography then you need to have geography as a subject in class 12th.
25th April 2015, 07:03 PM
HeroAmos

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Geography subject paper in class 12th if I want to do Graduation in Geography majors?

To take geography as your major subject you should have geography subject in 12th standard. To get the fundamental idead in geography you should have geography subject in 11th and 12th classes.
28th April 2015, 11:59 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is it necessary to have Geography subject paper in class 12th if I want to do Graduation in Geography majors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

To take geography as graduation paper, is it necessary to have geography in class 12th.? Can someone please guide me with the information in this? I am looking forward to get the answer for someone which would help me to proceed further with my confusion now.
Yes dear, you must have geography as a subject in your 12th Grade so that you can further go for the geography Graduation. Since, without the Subject knowledge how you can go to its particular domain. So, having Geography as a subject is compulsory in 12th Grade.
27th March 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have opted for maths and science in 11th and 12th and not for geography. Can I go for graduation courses as geography a main subject?
3rd October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 11th n she has taken humanities but geography subject they don't have n my daughter wants to do her graduation through Geography only. Is it possible that she can opt this ssubject as main in graduation without doing it in 11th n 12th....urgent reply please
5th October 2016, 04:50 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Since your daughter has opted for humanity in class 11th & 12th then has to go for the same in graduation. You should have admitted her in that school where they provide geography in class 11th & 12th. Better to complete in humanity & also graduation. You can try but chances are very less to have geography in degree college. If she has just taken the admission then can try to change the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?