28th May 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Which stream is best for UPSC exam after passing 10th?

Which stream is best for upsc exam after 10th ?...please tell me what is it

28th May 2013, 05:37 AM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Which stream is best for UPSC exam after passing 10th?

For UPSc exam you must have following skills -

General knowledge

Knowledge of geography

General science

Maths

English

Reasoning etc

So in class 11th and 12th take Maths with biology so that you will know general sciences and maths.In graduation take any subject related to arts ie you will go for BA.During graduation you will know history ,geography , etc.
28th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i need to continue My Pg
29th May 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can i get PhD degree as distance education?
21st July 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA entrance exam after passing 10th.now I m doing mining dipolma?
23rd March 2015, 08:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You cannot say about any stream that this one is hard or this one is easy as the exam is conducted by UPSCthe question of easy paper does not comes.But you know that every lock has the key to open it so you can take the subject which you like most and interesting for you as UPSC is not going to give you easy paper for other stream.
But mostly students try to take the main paper as of political science; economics; History; English after the graduation but you can take any stream in your 12th class but from.now only be attentive towards English and General knowledge and try to read English paper The HINDU
30th March 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after 10 if I want to prepare for indian foreign service ?
30th March 2015, 11:11 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Hi,

To become eligible for Various exams(e.g NDA,CDS) the best stream to study after 10th is Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics subject combination.

If you have PCM in 12th and you can score at least 50% marks in 12th board examination then you are eligible for NDA examination conducted by UPSC.

Also after finishing your graduation you can apply for CDS exam conducted by UPSC.

RECRUITMENT PROCESS in various UPSC examination:

--> Written Examination.

--> SSB Interview.

--> Medical Test.

To know bout latest date of various UPSC examination you can visit the official website of UPSC: www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?