20th February 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to study all 7 subjects in B.Pharma? Can I open a Pharmacy on B.Pharma degree?

Sir,
i am sidharth neog frm assam.i want to do b.pharm in dibrugarh university.is it necessary the 7 subjects 4 a b.pharm student including cSc. maths,statics?in the present time how much earned by a pharmacist?after b.pharm will i get the certificate to open a pharmacy?plse give me in detail..soon

10th April 2015, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study all 7 subjects in B.Pharma? Can I open a Pharmacy on B.Pharma degree?

Yes you have to pass all those subjects in the first year then only you can clear B.Pharma degree. Maths is a compulsory subject in the first year and you should start preparing for it. After completing B.Pharma you can get yourself registered in the state pharmacy council as pharmacist. After registration you can start your own medical store on the basis of that license by completing all the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?