16th February 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I open my own Medical store having 12 years experience? Can I study B.Pharma now?

I have completed my 12 arts 12 years ago.it was some problems that i cant continue further studies ,now i am working in a medical store for the last 12 years and my income is low .so for that reason i have to become a pharmacist so i can open my own shop. So please guide me that how can i become a pharmacist .i have completed my 12 from arts. Am i eligible to give an exam of bpharma on my 12 years experience .please guide me

23rd February 2014, 10:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I open my own Medical store having 12 years experience? Can I study B.Pharma now?

It is really good to see that you are trying to stand on your own legs and open up a shop and become a pharmacist. Based on your experience you can definitely open up a shop but it will be better if you go for pharmacy course since once you become a pharmacist no will question you and people will believe you more thereby enhancing the sales of your shop.

You can pursue diploma or under graduate degree course in the field of pharmacy in correspondence mode. You can do the courses via correspondence mode in institutes like:-

-Wisdom School of Management (WSM), All Branches
-Techware Institute of Technology, Vasant Kunj, Delhi
-Allahabad Agricultural Instiute (Deemed University) Distance Education, Allahabad
-SBLMS Education Institute, Dwarka, Delhi
-Godcare College, Mehrauli, Delhi
-BKN Group Of Institution, GTB Nagar, Delhi
-Winsoft Education Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Dwarka, Delhi
-Godcare College, Mehrauli, Delhi
-BKN Group Of Institution, GTB Nagar, Delhi
-IIMR Pharma Business School, Lakshmi Nagar, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?