12th August 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there negative marking allotment available in Syntel Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?

Hello,
Can somebody tell me the pattern of the aptitude test of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? And is there negative marks allotment available? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-campus Aptitude Test? Tips to prepare for this Aptitude Test?
  2. How can I prepare to crack TCS Aptitude Test? Is there any negative marking allotment? Latest pattern and books for preparation?
  3. Is there negative marking allotment available in HCL Technologies Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Aptitude question papers of previous year for preparation?
  4. Is there negative marking allotment available in Syntel On-Campus Online Test? Pattern of this Online Test?
  5. Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test? New Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  6. L&T Infotech Off-campus Aptitude Test has negative marking scheme?
  7. Is there any negative marking allotted in Wipro Infotech Aptitude Test? Last 10 years Aptitude Test papers for preparation?
  8. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in Syntel interview? Pattern of aptitude test?
  9. What is the aptitude test pattern of Tech Mahindra Off Campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether Syntel will deliver result of Aptitude Test to the college?
  11. Does CTS offer Online Aptitude Test in Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of Aptitude Test?
  12. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  13. When will be the assistant loco pilot? What is the Technical Syllabus for that?
  14. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  16. Previous year model papers of Syntel aptitude test?
  17. Previous 5 years papers of Syntel Test aptitude test?
  18. Latest pattern of IBM GBS Off-Campus?
19th August 2015, 07:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there negative marking allotment available in Syntel Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can somebody tell me the pattern of the aptitude test of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? And is there negative marks allotment available? Please tell me asap.
Pattern for Syntel recruitment:-

Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
25 minutes 15 questions
Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning
35 minutes 10 questions
Test Section III/Test of communicative English
35 minutes 40 questions

No, there is no negative marking in Syntel Aptitude test.
26th August 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there negative marking allotment available in Syntel Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?

Plz send me the questions & answers which had been asked for the assistant manager post in axis band ... plz mail in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?