2nd July 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.A.(Journalism & Mass Communications) in Jaipuria College, Kolkata?

Hi,
Can you tell me what is the percentage necessary to achieve in 12th so that I can get admission in B.A.(Journalism & Mass Communications) in Jaipuria College, Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  2. When will the admission forms for Kolkata BBA course come out in Jaipuria College?
  3. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  5. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  6. Can I take admission in Maulana Ajad College or Jaipuria college with 61% in Kolkata?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  9. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  10. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  11. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do to get a job in advertising and media field after M.A in Geography?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?
  14. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  15. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  16. Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?
  17. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
4th July 2015, 09:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.A.(Journalism & Mass Communications) in Jaipuria College, Kolkata?

To get admission in B.A (Journalism & Mass Communication) course in Jaipuria College, Kolkata you need to score an aggregate of at least 70% marks in your 12th standard board examinations. The selection of candidates is done by considering candidate's who have secured top marks in aggregate of 4 subjects and English or Bengali. So, you need to score at least 70% marks in your 12th standard to get admission in B.A (Journalism & Mass Communication) in Jaipuria College, Kolkata.
4th July 2015, 02:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.A.(Journalism & Mass Communications) in Jaipuria College, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can you tell me what is the percentage necessary to achieve in 12th so that I can get admission in B.A.(Journalism & Mass Communications) in Jaipuria College, Kolkata?
Eligibility criteria for B.A.(Journalism & Mass Communications) in Jaipuria College, Kolkata:-

1)If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible.

2)Your 12th standard marks must be above 50%.

3)Your age should be above 17 years.
20th January 2018, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me what is the percentage necessary to achieve in 12th so that I can get admission in B.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?