22nd January 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?

what is the minimum percentage required in class 12th,commerce stream,ise board, for graduation in mass communication? also i would like to know the colleges available for such courses and the minimum percentage they demand for?

Related Questions:
  1. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  2. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  3. Can I pursue mass communication for graduation after completion of 12th with PCB stream?
  4. Is Mass Communication a right choice after 12th from Commerce stream?
  5. How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia? -- [New]
  6. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  8. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for B.Com if studied 12th Arts along with Economics as one of the main subjects?
  10. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  12. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  13. How to get admission in top BSc college after scoring 67.6% in HS?
  14. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting admission for B.Com course?
  15. Percentage of marks required in 12th for mass communication? Which are the entrance tests?
  16. Can I apply for B.Com by taking commerce with maths?
  17. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  18. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
23rd January 2011, 10:54 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?

Dear friend,

The minimum percentage reqiured in class 12th,commerce stream,ise board, for graduation in mass communication is atleast 45%.

You have to score atleast 45% to get entry in it.

Best wishes........
3rd February 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?

can i do mass communication after F.Y.B.Com?
16th February 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

it comes in commerce or in which stream
4th March 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses available for mass communication after 12th?
11th March 2011, 10:45 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream
The minimum percentage reqiured in class 12th,commerce stream,ise board, for graduation in mass communication is atleast 45%.
You have to score atleast 45% to get entry in it.

good luck
23rd March 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

wats the carrer option in mass communication
25th March 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of marks required to do mass communication from humaties stream ?
and what should be done after class 12th to get into this line ?
28th March 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Pls tel me,that,aftr 12th,in humanites with maths,what percntge need to do master of mass communicatn.
Krishna.
8th April 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

wanted to know the colleges that provide graduation in mass communication
8th April 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i would like to ask what subjects we should opt for doing mass communication if i am choosing commerce side.maths, entrepreneurship or hindi which will be best to choose if we are choosing mass comm.
12th April 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

how to get intrence where I can give intrence.
13th April 2011, 01:28 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wanted to know the colleges that provide graduation in mass communication
List of top college offering Mass Communication courses:-
  1. Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM) Bangalore, India
  2. FX SCHOOL Mumbai, India
  3. Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Delhi/NCR, India
  4. Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC) Mumbai, India
  5. AJK Mass Communication Research Centre Delhi/NCR, India
  6. Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA) Ahmedabad, India
  7. Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Chennai, India
  8. B D Somani Institute of Art and Fashion Technology Mumbai, India
  9. Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Delhi/NCR, India
15th April 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i scored 53% marks in 12th board CBSE pls tel me that i m able to do Graduation in mass. commu. Or not
17th April 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Is commerce stream is related with mass communication?.
22nd May 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hiii....my percentage of class 12th is 47.23% so please suggection for what i do?
28th June 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I studying in class 12pcm can i do mass communication course in future
5th July 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I want to do mba after ba can i do it plz tell me
28th July 2011, 09:13 AM
Muditaga

Quote:
what are the courses available for mass communication after 12th?
For mass communication

you may be

cameraman

journalist

editor in print media

anchor
28th July 2011, 09:16 AM
Muditaga

Quote:
I want to do mba after ba can i do it plz tell me
Yes you can do MBA but you have to qualify CAT/MAT or any other state government entrance exams.
28th July 2011, 09:17 AM
Muditaga

Quote:
I studying in class 12pcm can i do mass communication course in future
Yes, you can do it but 45% should be min. in 12th.
28th July 2011, 09:20 AM
Muditaga

Quote:
Sir, i scored 53% marks in 12th board CBSE pls tel me that i m able to do Graduation in mass. commu. Or not
Yes. You can graduation in mass communication
28th July 2011, 09:22 AM
Muditaga

Quote:
it comes in commerce or in which stream
Any stream student can do mass communication.
28th July 2011, 09:23 AM
Muditaga

Quote:
what is the percentage of marks required to do mass communication from humaties stream ?
and what should be done after class 12th to get into this line ?
you have to watch the newspaper regularly for an add of institutions providing mass communication.
28th July 2011, 09:25 AM
Muditaga

Quote:
i would like to ask what subjects we should opt for doing mass communication if i am choosing commerce side.maths, entrepreneurship or hindi which will be best to choose if we are choosing mass comm.
Any stream student can do it.

But it is better that you choose English as a subject.
28th July 2011, 09:27 AM
Muditaga

Quote:
hiii....my percentage of class 12th is 47.23% so please suggection for what i do?
You can do
mass communication

mass, media and journalism.
28th July 2011, 09:28 AM
Muditaga

Quote:
wats the carrer option in mass communication
you can be a

cameraman

journalist

editor in print media

and many more.
28th July 2011, 09:30 AM
Muditaga

the min. percentage is 45%.
28th July 2011, 09:31 AM
Muditaga

Quote:
Is commerce stream is related with mass communication?.
Yes.

For mass communication any stream student can apply for it with min. 45%.
19th September 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

in bED how much marks needed ,i have scored 45percent in grad & also want to know about MFIL
17th October 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage req for 10&12 stnd degree or btech which is better among them
26th November 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of ty bcom.wat qualifications are required fr mass.com.i hv pasd my 12th frm cbse with 69percent....
30th December 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

wat jobs do v get...aftr doing mass comm.?
31st December 2011, 01:51 AM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi dear,

List of top college offering Mass Communication courses:-
Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM) Bangalore, India
FX SCHOOL Mumbai, India
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Delhi/NCR, India
Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC) Mumbai, India
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre Delhi/NCR, India
Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA) Ahmedabad, India
Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Chennai, India
B D Somani Institute of Art and Fashion Technology Mumbai, India
Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Delhi/NCR, India

Tahnks
8th March 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

can i do mass communication with PCM having economics as side subject..????
26th April 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission if i score 75 percent in 12th
26th April 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can i get admission if i score 75 percent in 12th
for journalism and mass comm from DU, percent doesn't matter.. u have to qualify Journalism entrance exam. fyi: read Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at mediahive1(AT)gmail(DOT)com OR visit mediahive(dot)co(dot)in. Both of them will help not only in the entrance but also during the course
2nd May 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello, i am a science student from cbse board. Please tell me how much marks i have to secure to get admission in mass communication?
6th May 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed mah hs level n wana do masscommunication , i wanted to know the minimum percentage and fee structure
13th June 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

CAN WE DO MASS COMMUNICATION BY TAKING SCIENCE ???
WHICH ENTRANCE EXAM IS REQUIRED
16th June 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi.......sir can i know how to take admission in mass communication?,and different colleges
want different percentage requreiremet for taking admission in mass communication.....
16th June 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi.......sir can i know how to take admission in mass communication?,and different colleges
want different percentage requreiremet for taking admission in mass communication.....
1st June 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

helo sir i am vishal and i am from delhi sir i score 53% in 12th from cbse board in science stream but sir i am not qualify in maths but qualify in physical education physical education is a additional subject so can i join a mass communication plsss cntact to my email id [email protected]
6th June 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i scored only 32'/. Marks in 12th board AHSEC. Please tell me that am i able to do diploma or graduation in mass com. and journalism? Please help me.
21st September 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What I should do for mass com and how many percentage required in 12 the class tell me and one more question how many institute of mass com near in delhi thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?