10th June 2013, 02:26 PM
meutkarsh10

How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?

HOW much(MINIMUM)-percentage-required-12th-get-admission in-du-college-for B.com(prog)

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  2. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  3. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  4. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  6. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India? -- [New]
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  8. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  9. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
  10. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  12. How mch percentage is needed in 12th and TYB.Com to get admission in IIT college in Mumbai?
  13. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to get direct admission for CS Executive Program?
  14. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges?
  15. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  16. How does WIPRO calculate the aggregate percentage of 12th for the WASE program? I am selected for WASE program. My percentage in 12th is 50.6 which is calculated in best of 5 subjects
  17. How much percentage is required to get admission in best college in 12th standard?
  18. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in good Medical College?
22nd August 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?

what is the minimum percentage to take admission in jamia hamdard university for b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?