20th August 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of doing Fashion Designing after B.Tech IT?

I am doing my final year in B.Tech IT but I have interest in doing fashion designing. Is there any possibility for that? Should I do any diploma courses before that? Is there any entrance exams?

21st August 2016, 01:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of doing Fashion Designing after B.Tech IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my final year in B.Tech IT but I have interest in doing fashion designing. Is there any possibility for that? Should I do any diploma courses before that? Is there any entrance exams?
Yes, you are eligible for fashion designing course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or diploma course from a recognized board/university are eligible for fashion designing course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
21st August 2016, 04:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue fashion designing course after bachelor of technology degree.

The eligibility to get admission in M.Des, M.F.Tech and M.F.M is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university.

Candidates need to have B.E/B.Tech from any recognised university for M.F.Tech.

There is no age limit to pursue master degree course.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in course. The examination is conducted by NIFT and other institutes. For more information visit at www.nift.ac.in.
7th July 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I did btech in cse , is there any possibility to do fashion designing ? If so, what is the correct process to pursue fashion designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?