29th July 2013, 12:25 PM
Nandinivennela

Is there any possibility to do fashion designing after completing B.Tech in EEE branch

Is there any possiblity to do fashion designing after completing my b.tech in eee branch

31st January 2017, 09:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to do fashion designing after completing B.Tech in EEE branch

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree in technology are eligible to get admission in fashion designing course.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in :-

M.F.Tech.

M.F.M.

So, being B.tech passed candidates you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in both courses.

Mostly there is no age limit to get admission in course in most of the institutes.
31st January 2017, 11:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to do fashion designing after completing B.Tech in EEE branch

Yes, no doubt you are eligible to get admission in Fashion Designing course after the bachelor in technology.

Candidates who have passed B.Tech are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for admission in M.Des, M.F.Tech and M.F.M course.

So, you can appear for examination to get admission in fashion designing courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?