14th February 2015, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to appear in CLAT and Civil Services exam at the same time?

hello all
i want to give clat exam but with this year
i want to prepare for civil service exam
also Is my plan beneficial for me or not ????

16th February 2015, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to appear in CLAT and Civil Services exam at the same time?

Yes, it is beneficial to appear in CLAT and Civil Services examination at the same time but, it is difficult to prepare and appear for both the examinations in the same year. Both the examinations are entirely different as CLAT examination is related to Law and Civil Services examination is related to various Indian services like IAS, IPS, IES, IFS, etc.

To be eligible to get in CLAT P.G program, you must have obtained an LL.B./a five year integrated LL.B./any other equivalent degree in Law with not less than aggregate of 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized University. And to be eligible to appear in Indian Civil Services examination, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have completed Bachelor's degree course, it is beneficial to appear in both examinations because, if you have not qualified in one examination, you can find other opportunities through another entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?