13th July 2014, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

From which university I will pursue Management course between Guru Nanak Dev University, Amity University and LPU if secured 77% in 12th Commerce?

Hi friends.
I have recently completed my class 12.i was in the commerce stream and have scored 77%. dalhousie public school is the institution from where I did it.From 3 class onwards I have been studying there and I have a good communication skills
Now I am totally confused from where should I pursue my management course.I have three options
1.guru nanak dev university
2.amity university
3.lpu
please help me out

22nd September 2016, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which university I will pursue Management course between Guru Nanak Dev University, Amity University and LPU if secured 77% in 12th Commerce?

You should choose Guru Nanak Dev University because it is one of the university with good track record. Amity and LPU are private universities and they are newly established.

Hence, your preference should be Guru Nanak Dev University first, then Amity and the last should be LPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?