23rd December 2010, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after BSc Hotel Management so that its beneficial for me?

helo frnds my name is vasu mahajan nd i am b.sc hotel managment graduate....please let me knw wht shuld i study further tht is sumhow benificial for me in the near future..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  2. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  3. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  4. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  6. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  7. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Hotel Management for B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?
  9. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  10. Which is better to study among B.Sc(Computer Science) and Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  11. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  12. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  13. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  14. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  15. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt? -- [New]
  16. Which course is better to study after B.Sc Electronics between PGDHM and MBA Hotel Management being an average student?
  17. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  18. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university? -- [Most Discussed]
25th August 2011, 09:38 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: What should I study after BSc Hotel Management so that its beneficial for me?

Dear,

After you have completed your B.Sc, there are many paths open for you to move your career ahead. According to me, MBA in hospitality management is the best option for you. You can also choose teaching as your profession. Doing B.Ed from distance learning is either not a bad option because you can continue your job with this course.
5th March 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study after BSc Hotel Management so that its beneficial for me?

Hi.... I have completed my Hotel management... So i would like to know that... If i continue
my studies with MBA , what stream will be benificial for me to go with? How about do
doing Tourisim in MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?