14th May 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Master's in Journalism for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello Friends,
I am studying my B.Tech 3rd year in Hyderabad. After completing my Graduation, I want to do my Master's in Journalism. Is it possible? Kindly tell me immediately.

16th May 2016, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Master's in Journalism for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Yes, you are eligible to study Master's in Journalism course after completion of your Graduation in B.Tech course from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course with minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks from a recognised university are eligible to pursue Master's in Journalism course. Some universities conducts and offer admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination in Master's of Journalism course.
17th May 2016, 11:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Master's in Journalism for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am studying my B.Tech 3rd year in Hyderabad. After completing my Graduation, I want to do my Master's in Journalism. Is it possible? Kindly tell me immediately.
After completion of B.Tech degree, you are not eligible for Master's in Journalism course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Journalism from a recognized University are eligible for Masters in Journalism.
17th May 2016, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Journalism is an open field and any stream graduates can apply for admission in this field. Admission in most of the top colleges like IIMC is through entrance exam and interview.

Hence, apply for admission when admission notification is released by the concerned university or institute.
18th May 2016, 12:19 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic criteria required to pursue Masters in Journalism course is that the candidate must have passed Bachelors degree in Journalism course or the candidate must have passed graduation with journalism as one of the subject.

As you have pursuing B.Tech, you are not eligible to apply for Masters course in Journalism.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?