26th January 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed from private college with 49% marks in Graduation?

I have done Graduation with 49% marks in aggregate. Now i am aspiring to study B.ed course. So i want to know whether i can study this course from any private college with this percentage in graduation or not?

26th January 2016, 07:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed from private college with 49% marks in Graduation?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course, you must have completed Graduation course in B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. The duration of B.Ed course is 1 year. Since, you have secured an aggregate of 49% marks in your Graduation course, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course.
26th January 2016, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed from private college with 49% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done Graduation with 49% marks in aggregate. Now i am aspiring to study B.ed course. So i want to know whether i can study this course from any private college with this percentage in graduation or not?
No, you are not eligible for B.Ed course because your graduation marks is below 50%.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed exam.

There is no age criteria.
26th January 2016, 11:31 PM
kantraman

Yes it is possible to do B.Ed with 49% marks in graduation,in private college.The kashmir university is the one who admit the candidate for B.Ed course having such percentage.There are many more universities who provide the B.Ed with this percentage.
26th January 2016, 11:38 PM
kantraman

yes it is possible to do B.Ed having 49% marks in graduation.The Kashmir university is one who provide B.Ed having atleast 45% marks in graduation.There are lot of universities in india who provide the B.Ed with same percentage.
26th January 2016, 11:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry that you are not eligible for B.Ed after completing the graduation with 49% of marks. You need to score at least 50% of marks to be eligible for B.Ed. However, it is possible for you to do a Graduation through distance or correspondence mode. There is no such minimum marks required for B. Ed through distance or correspondence mode.

Eligibility conditions for B.Ed course:

- The applicant should have completed their Graduation degree in any discipline form recognized Institute/University.
- The applicant must secured minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- There is no age limitations for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?