4th June 2013, 07:22 PM
jyothi hanchate

Details about PG courses in Physiotherapy in Karnataka?

I want to know about the details of post graduation courses in physiotherapy in karnataka as i have completed bachelor of physiotherapy.I also want to know about the cost of the course.

27th January 2019, 11:37 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about PG courses in Physiotherapy in Karnataka?

In Karnataka, Many institutes offer the admission to MPT (Master of Physiotherapy) and M.Sc (Physiotherapy) courses. Admission will be made on the basis of entrance exam conducted by respective university.

Eligibility of MPT or M.Sc (Physiotherapy)
- You must have citizenship of India.
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy BPT or B.Sc (Physiotherapy) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Upper age limit : 45 years

RGUHS Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.rguhs.ac.in
- Download the application form.
- Fill the downloaded application form.
- Print the filled application form.
- Paste the photograph and put your signature at requisite place.
- Submit your application by post or in person with examination fee and self attested documents at "RGUHS (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 4th 'T' block, Bangalore - 560 041".

Top Institutes offering MPT course in Karnataka
- JSS College of Physiotherapy
- Green City University (Deemed)
- Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy
- Nitte University (Deemed)
- Goutham College
- Manipal University (Deemed)
- Acharya Institute of Health Sciences
- R.V. College of Physiotherapy
- Alvas College of Physiotherapy and Research Center
- Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy
- The Oxford College of Physiotherapy

RHUHS Important Dates of Application
- Available Application Form : 28th April, 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application : 25th May, 2019
- RGUHS PGET Date : 7th June, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?