6th December 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to complete my graduation after 3 years of leaving the course?

I have done my graduation in BA. 2 years I have completed, but I cannot give 3rd year exam and now I want to complete my graduation after 3 years. So, please tell me it's possible or not I done this by DU SOL.

6th December 2017, 09:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to complete my graduation after 3 years of leaving the course?

To complete the graduation course after 3 years of leaving the course after completion of your B.A second year, you can directly pursue third year B.A course. The minimum duration of B.A course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. So, you have only one more year left to complete the B.A graduation course.
7th December 2017, 11:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to complete my graduation after 3 years of leaving the course?

Since, there is a gap of three years after the completion of your second year examination of BA course, you must have to contact to the respective University in order to continue your studies. If the University allows to continue your left over studies, then definitely you can apply for final year studies. Otherwise you have to take admission from first year to complete your BA degree course.
8th December 2017, 03:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, its quite possible to continue the graduation course after 3 years of gap. Since, you already have completed 2 year of 3 years B.A course, all you need to do is apply for the examination and then appear and qualify the final examination to get the degree. Go to your college, clear all the due fee, apply for the final year examination and pay the requisite fee, done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?