29th February 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete graduation in 2 years? What is the procedure followed for the same?

I complet diploma in electrical engg. [1996] I want to complet graduation in two year. I allrady work at private ItI as instructor since.so plese tell me about distance learning place. Can you please guide me with the information which I have to follow up?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete graduation after 12 years of gap?
  2. Procedure to complete graduation in other streams like Arts or Commerce?
  3. How to complete graduation now when completed 10th standard 15 years back?
  4. Procedure to continue graduation after having a gap in between the course?
  5. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  6. Procedure to complete graduation after getting failed in final year B.Com?
  7. How to complete graduation from GNDU, Amristar? What is the procedure followed?
  8. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  9. Is it possible to complete graduation after a gap of 11 years?
  10. What is the procedure followed for completing BA Graduation course in one year after 12th?
  11. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  12. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  13. What is the procedure followed to complete graduation from IGNOU? -- [New]
  14. Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?
  15. What is the procedure followed to complete CA course after completion of graduation?
  16. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course now if I am going to complete graduation in the present year?
1st March 2016, 11:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete graduation in 2 years? What is the procedure followed for the same?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot complete graduation course in 2 years of time. The minimum time period for any graduation course is 3 years, therefore it is not possible to pursue graduation course in 2 years of time.
1st March 2016, 11:36 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete graduation in 2 years? What is the procedure followed for the same?

Not only for you, but it is not possible for anyone to complete graduation course in 2 years of time as the minimum time span to complete graduation course is 3 years.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that you cannot complete graduation course in 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?