22nd December 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation from another university which I had discountinued 2 years back?

Please help me out. I was in final year of B.Com in 2015 (6th semester). My admission year is 2012. I got job due to which I left my graduation. Now i want to complete it, College authorities are saying I can't do that as 5 years of admission is over and the maximum limit to complete a graduation course is 5 years. Is there any chance or another university through which I can complete my graduation. As college authorities has agreed that they will give NOC, so that I can complete it from another university. Please help me out.

22nd December 2017, 04:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation from another university which I had discountinued 2 years back?

No, it is not possible to complete your graduation course from another university, if you had discontinued 2 years back. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration, you need to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration to get degree certificate. Since, you have crossed the maximum duration required to complete the course from the date you have taken admission, you are not eligible to complete your graduation course.
22nd December 2017, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation from another university which I had discountinued 2 years back?

Normally, you get a time limit to complete a degree and if you fail to pass the exams within the period, then you don't have any chance of continue the same degree.

Hence, if you want to study the same degree, then you need to take admission in 1st year again and complete the 3 years course again.
23rd December 2017, 02:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot complete your left over Graduation course at this instant from any other Universities as this is not possible at this instant. It is correct, that there is a maximum limit of 5 years to complete a Graduate course from a respective University. Since, you have crossed that time, according to my opinion, you must opt for the said course through distance mode of Education. So, just apply for the course through distance mode and complete your Graduation form there. You must have to take admission form the very beginning of the course once again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?