10th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Akriti Rajpoot

Name of colleges one can get through UPSEE for B.Tech and procedure for counselling

Which college I will be getting through UPSEE if I have got 83 rank in Armed Forces category, if I have to do B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering course? What is the procedure for the counselling in UPSEEE?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of colleges one can get through UPSEE for B.Tech and procedure for counselling
  2. What is the procedure of counseling in UPSEE?
  3. Is it necessary to qualify NATA 2017 for admission through UPSEE 2017?
  4. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  5. How many BTech seats are available in Government colleges through UPSEE 2018? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering Lateral BTech admission to a candidate with 3013 rank in UPSEE and 74% in Diploma Engineering?
  7. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of B.Tech colleges that I can after scoring UPSEE lateral rank of 4356?
  9. Government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring UPSEE rank of 3818 rank?
  10. Colleges which I can get after scoring 2990 in B.Arch and 609 in UPSEE?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT or IIIT, Allahabad if scored 28 marks in GATE? Procedure and date of counselling?
  12. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  13. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 119721 in UPSEE?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in Government colleges after scoring 462 rank in UPSEE exam?
  15. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
  16. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 479 rank in General and 194 in GL in UPTU B.Tech Biotech
  17. Procedure to update UPSEE registration form with subcategory if missed?
  18. Admission in engineering colleges through non TFW counselling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?