14th July 2011, 11:50 AM
dyogesh

Possibilities to get admission in government college of Gujarat?

I was not appearing in gate. I am sc candidate. is there possibility to get admission in govt collage of gujarat ?

Related Questions:
  1. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the possibilities to get Gujarat government sector optometry job?
  3. What are the possibilities for getting admission in government college? I have scored 3525
  4. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  5. Can I get admission in government college of Gujarat? I have scored 71.2% in 12th science
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  7. Can i get admission in government college in Gujarat after passing 12th with 56% with PMC
  8. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  9. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  10. Any possibilities to get admission in government college in MP? I have scored 129/200 in MPPMT
  11. Can I get admission in Government college of Gujarat for pursuing Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Admission in government colleges of Gujarat for studies after Diploma?
  13. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. Possibilities of getting a government college through UPTU after scoring 2462(SC) rank?
  15. What is the process to take admission in BSc Nursing at Gujarat Government College?
  16. Cutoff marks for admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college
  17. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
  18. At how much merit general caste students can get free admission in government MBBS colleges of Gujarat?
7th May 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibilities to get admission in government college of Gujarat?

which are the government colleges of mbbs for 75% and student too is in open category?
9th May 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibilities to get admission in government college of Gujarat?

can i get admissison in any government collages in gujrat with 70 persantage inn 12th ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?