20th March 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Law college under Calcutta University?

Sir,
I have secured 56% in HS(Sc) under WBBSE this year. I would like to get admission in any law college under Kolkata University during the academic year So kindly guide me how to get admission in the college for the above course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  2. How to get admission in Law college under Calcutta University? -- [New]
  3. Way to do LLB after completion of English honours?
  4. Which is the website address from where I can get the law entrance exam form of Calcutta University?
  5. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college?
  6. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  7. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  8. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  9. What is the date to join the entrance exam for Law under Calcutta University?
  10. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When will be the Entrance Exam for Law course of Calcutta University?
  12. Details regarding private and Government B.Ed Colleges near Kolkata?
  13. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  14. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  15. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed course from colleges under Calcutta University(regular course)? What's the course fee and eligibility criteria for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Can I get admission in BKG college, Howrah?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  17. Should I do B.A LLB or LLB after graduation?
  18. Am i eligible for LLB degree with 41% in my graduation?
9th May 2014, 08:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in Law college under Calcutta University?

Yes, of course you can apply for the LAW and there are so many colleges in which you can apply for the Law. And as you want to apply for the Kolkata university for the Law then you have to appear for the entrance exam and after getting good marks in it you can apply for the admission there.

So, you have to do hard work for getting admission there and it is best university for the law so it is best to take admission there and after that you will get bright future in this field.

Instead this there are also many other universities in which you can apply for the admission for law if you will not score good marks to required for the admission. And i think you have to do hard work for getting admission there and there is many scope in Law if you have interest and talent in this field.

After doing graduation in this field you can also apply for the master after that you will get better job and after that you can apply for the government jobs and it is best for your career.

There are also many other colleges which are under the calcutta university. Here are some colleges which are under the calcutta university:

Jogesh chander Chaudhari law college
Calcutta university

So, you can apply for the Law.
2nd June 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

how can I get admission in Kolkata university if I did not appear in entrance test for some reason
4th June 2014, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

When will be the CU law entrance exam application forms avaliable for the academic year 2014-2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?