3rd December 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?

Hello
Now i completed my diploma in ECE
and How can I get admission in aligarh
muslim university for lateral entry in Btech?
Please tell me asap thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
  2. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.Tech program?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  5. Is it possible to take admission in B.E through lateral entry for Nepalis citizen?
  6. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  9. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  10. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  11. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream
  12. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to take admission for B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  15. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  16. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  17. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  18. Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?
4th December 2014, 04:21 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?

Aligarh Muslim University provides lateral Entry scheme in limited streams of Engineering such as Instrumentation and Control, Construction Management, Plastic Technology , Food Technology, Leather and Footwear Technology, Hospitality Management, etc..

To admit in any of these streams of engineering you need to appear in the AMUEE exam conducted by the University. And according to the marks you will secure in the test you will be ranked with other participants. Depending upon your rank and your interest in any streams, one of the colleges affiliated to the Aligarh Muslim University will be allotted to you. Applications form of AMUEE is available at the AMU site and the mode of payment is in the form of DD which should be forwarded to "The Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh.
4th December 2014, 06:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course at Aligarh Muslim University through Lateral Entry Scheme is mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed Diploma in Engineering with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from AMU university.

2. You need to appear for Admission Test conducted by University to be eligible to get admission in B.Tech course at AMU.

3. Candidates who qualify in admission test are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course at Aligarh Muslim University.

4. You can apply for admission test in online mode by making Admission fee payment of Rs. 500/-. After filling the online application form, you need to take printout of the application form and you need to submit it to the following address on or before the last date of submission of application form :-
Address :- Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh - 202002
8th February 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

when will be come the form fr lateral entry in AMU aftr diploma in machenical ...so plz tell hw can i feel the frm ...my no. is 9015907601
25th February 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in b.tech with electronics engineering...plz help.me...
My no. 8126745428...
Now i am appearing my diploma with electronics engineeriing final year from bte up lucknow
22nd August 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am passout diploma in electrical engineering from peoples university and i want to do btech from amu so i requested to you plz giveme idea for lateral entry my cont no. Is 8982108604
5th January 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in b-tech for AMU after completing diploma in computer science engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?