15th August 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MIT, Pune based on JEE and BSEB scores?

Sir will you please call me on 9709543381 this number and give total information about MIT, Pune and how to get admission in MIT. I am a scheduled caste (SC) student and I got 55 marks in JEE mains in SC category and my category rank is 51750 and BSEB 60% in twelfth. Sir may I humbly request you to please tell me process to get admission in your MIT Pune.

15th August 2016, 09:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MIT, Pune based on JEE and BSEB scores?

MIT, Pune is a good institute and admission in MIT, Pune is done on basis of JEE Main rank or MH CET examination rank.

*In order to get admission in this college, you must have good rank in JEE Main examination. With 60% marks in 10+2, you are eligible for engineering course but there is no change of getting admission even with SC Category rank of 51750.

*You can reappear for this exam again and score well in JEE Main to get admission in MIT,Pune.
15th August 2016, 11:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MIT, Pune based on JEE and BSEB scores?

The admission in MIT, Pune is done on basis of Joint Entrance examination Main and Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. There is no chance of getting admission in MIT, Pune after scoring 55 marks in JEE Mains, your rank is very high to be eligible for admission in this institute as this is one of the best engineering colleges of Maharashtra.

If you want admission in this college then you must reappear in this exam again next year and score well to get admission. Your board percentage of marks is also less, hence you need to score more than 200 marks in JEE Main for admission in this college or better than it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?