14th August 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Degree course without having 10th Marks sheet?

Hello Sir, I don’t have 10th Marks sheet but I have 10th discontinued transfer certificate. Is there any possibility for me to pursue Degree course without having 10th Marks sheet?

14th August 2016, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Degree course without having 10th Marks sheet?

No, you are not eligible to pursue Degree course without having 10th standard Marks Sheet. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Degree course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board.

You have to submit your 10th standard and 12th standard certificates while taking admission in Degree course. Most of the colleges does not offer admission in Degree course for candidates without having 10th standard Marks Sheet. You can get your 10th standard Marks Sheet from the board where you have pursued your 10th standard.
14th August 2016, 10:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I don’t have 10th Marks sheet but I have 10th discontinued transfer certificate. Is there any possibility for me to pursue Degree course without having 10th Marks sheet?
I am sorry it is mandatory that you must submit your 10th standard mark sheet at the time of admission. However, you can contact your college and get the information regarding this.
15th August 2016, 03:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in degree course or even diploma course if you don't have a minimum of 10th mark sheet. You should have a minimum qualification of 10th grade in order to be eligible to apply for further studies in various Institutes.
16th August 2016, 01:16 AM
pk79
Junior Member+

No, you are not eligible to pursue Degree course without having 10th standard Marks Sheet. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Degree course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?