21st August 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Reservation details in private colleges for BDS?

Hi.. I was preparing for medical entrance exams but could not get selected. Now I want to do BDS from some private medical college. I want to know is there any reservation in private colleges for BDS? please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. List of private and government colleges providing internship after BDS? -- [New]
  2. Is there any chance to get admission in any Self Financing Private College of BDS being an OC candidate?
  3. Details about seats in Government and Private recognized medical colleges offering MBBS,BDS,Pharma D and BAMS? Fee details of all the category seats course wise?
  4. Is there any provision of seat reservation in government and private college for selected students in AIEEE? Percentage of reservation?
  5. Architecture Diploma colleges in Mumbai and their fee structure? Reservation details and address of colleges?
  6. Is there any Reservation for single daughter in private medical colleges?
  7. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  8. How can we apply for ASSO CET exam? Where are the forms available?
  9. What is the fee structure for BDS course? List of colleges offering this course in North India?
  10. List of colleges and scope of BDS course?
  11. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India?
  12. Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college?
  13. What's the cut-off marks for BDS in government colleges?
  14. Is there any Reservation for single daughter in private medical colleges?
  15. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  16. Fee expenses of BDS in private colleges of Maharashtra for NT-C candidates?
  17. Cutoff marks needed for BDS in government and private dental colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges for Diploma in Architecture at Mumbai? Fees reservation details and address?
6th September 2016, 01:28 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Reservation details in private colleges for BDS?

15% seat are reserved for NRI students.From the remaining 85%, seats 50% seats are reserved f or SC/ST/OBC candidates.
That is the statistics for reservation in private colleges for BDS.

Here are some good private colleges for BDS :

Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi
Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
SDM College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Dharwad
Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai
King George's Medical University, Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?