2nd January 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

what is the procedure in join the marine after mechanical engineerin
please mail me the details..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?
  3. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  4. What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  6. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to join marine engineering in IIT after completing B.E Mechanical
  9. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  10. Procedure to join ME in Marine Engineering after completion of BE?
  11. Procedure to apply for Marine Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical with an aggregate of 60%?
  12. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  15. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  16. What are the courses available in Marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? I have finished B.E Mechanical Engineering and want to join in marine engineering
  17. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  18. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2012, 11:04 PM
devasree.sai
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

Write gate exam
13th December 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

hai, i am studing B.E mechanical. i want to join marine .it is only possible to join marine through entarnce only .pls pls pls reply me on [email protected]. thank you
18th April 2013, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

After graduation...... M i able to join imu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?