20th January 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PGDCA course while studying B.Sc in 2018? Procedure to apply?

Currently, I am studying in B.Sc 2nd sem, also I am doing PGDCA from private govt recognized institution. Will this PGDCA certificate valid for me in future use? Shall I do this PGDCA course during my graduation level or after completing B.Sc graduation?

22nd January 2018, 11:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PGDCA course while studying B.Sc in 2018? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Currently, I am studying in B.Sc 2nd sem, also I am doing PGDCA from private govt recognized institution. Will this PGDCA certificate valid for me in future use? Shall I do this PGDCA course during my graduation level or after completing B.Sc graduation?

Sorry, it is not possible to do a Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) course while studying BSc. You have to complete the BSc degree to study PGDCA course. Eligibility to study the PGDCA is graduation in any stream and the duration of the course is one year. Hence, you have to complete the BSc course to study PGDCA in any recognized institute or college. Candidates with a graduation in any stream can apply for the admission online. In most of the colleges, admission are given on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations.
22nd January 2018, 01:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PGDCA course while studying B.Sc in 2018? Procedure to apply?

No, you can't pursue PGDCA while doing graduation. You need to have at least a degree to apply for admission in such courses.

If you have degree qualification, then you can apply for it, without any issues.
5th November 2020, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I do pgdca after 4th semester of my graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?