27th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in BSc agriculture college

Sir, I am belonging to Bihar and I want to take admission in BSc agricultural. But I don't know how to take admission in BSc agricultural college.

27th March 2017, 10:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in BSc agriculture college

To take admission in BSc agriculture college you have to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by the state university or you can also appear in All India Agriculture entrance exam that is conducted by Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi. The online application form for this entrance exam is mainly filled in the month of April. Once you will qualify the entrance exam you will called for counselling that is conducted in Delhi ICAR Institute and then according to your rank you will be given particular BSc agriculture college in any state of India according to availability of seats.
27th March 2017, 11:51 PM
kalamrockz

For admission in the above mentioned course, colleges conduct their own entrance test for candidates having completed their +2 level of examination and willing to get admission in the course.

You will have to contact the prospective college/university and avail the information regarding the admission test. You should prepare well for the examination and try to score as well as possible to get admission and continue wit your studies further.
28th April 2017, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to apply for bsc agriculture in pau ludhiana. Which entrance exam I need to give for that? I want to know all the procedure of getting admission.
12th June 2017, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 81% marks from meritorious school in non-medical. But I have missed the opportunity to give the entrance exam. If there is any suggestion please give me
29th June 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in bsc agriculture colleges.. I don't know About admission process for agriculture colleges.. Plz give me information for this procedure
29th July 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir I belongs to sc category nd i have 70.20% in intermediate state board from bihar board. I missed opportunity to give entrance exam in any university or college. How can i do bsc agriculture course from a recognized colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?