13th December 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Process to shift from Pune university to SRT university?

I am a B.Pharmacy student. My 1st year had been completed in Pune university, but l shifted to SRT university in Nanded or later in 2 year. What is process?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of my M.Sc course in CS from SRT university?
  2. Top colleges for M.Sc (Biotechnology) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  4. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  5. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  6. Internship project work for MCA students form SRT university Nanded?
  7. Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it?
  8. Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?
  9. When to apply at Pune University to do PhD in English Literature? Process of admission in Pune University?
  10. Can I shift from Anna University to Madras University during 1st semester MBA?
  11. When is the admission process going to start for Ph.D in Pune University?
  12. Last years question papers of Pune University, LLM First Semester
  13. Which course should I take after passing HSc?
  14. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  15. How to pursue master in computer application? Which are the colleges in Pune University
  16. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  17. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student? -- [New]
  18. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
14th December 2017, 08:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to shift from Pune university to SRT university?

I am sorry to say that you cannot shift from Pune University to SRT University at this instant after the completion of your 1st year studies as there is no such provision for it.
Since, you have completed your 1st year studies in a respective University, you must have to complete your degree course from that particular University only.
14th December 2017, 08:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to shift from Pune university to SRT university while pursuing B.Pharmacy course. You have to complete four years B.Pharmacy course from the same college/ university to get B.Pharmacy degree certificate. If you are interested to shift to SRT university then, you have to discontinue from the course and you have to take admission in first year of B.Pharmacy course in SRT University.
15th December 2017, 10:02 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that it is quite not possible to shift from one university to another university after completion of 1st year of B.Pharmacy course. You have to complete the aforesaid course from the Pune University only to get the B.Pharma degree certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?