13th December 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Muslim minortity seat is possible having 355 marks in NEET UG?

I got 355 marks in NEET UG 2017. I'm a Muslim candidate and Keralite. Can I get admission in Muslim minority seats of minority medical colleges in India for MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Muslim students can get direct admission in MBBS at AMU without clearing NEET?
  2. Seat for MBBS for Muslim minority -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get Muslim quota seat in MBBS/BDS after scoring cutoff of 176.26? I am from BC Muslim
  4. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get Veterinary seat in any reputed college?
  5. With a score of 492 in NEET phase 1 can I get a government MBBS seat or should I appear in NEET Phase 2?
  6. Cutoff marks required in NEET for a candidate to get admission in any Government Veterinary College?
  7. What is the eligibility conditions for admission in Muslim Minority Medical Colleges? List of Muslim Minority Colleges in AP and Karnataka?
  8. How to get MBBS seat after scoring 50% marks in NEET UG?
  9. Cutoff rank required in BHU PMT for admission? Can I get admission in BHU through NEET?
  10. Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. How many seats are reserved under defence quota for NEET? What is the approximate cutoff required to be eligible?
  12. Possibility to get BDS seat in Karnataka for a candidate with 108 marks in NEET?
  13. What is the possibility of getting a seat in NEET counselling having 324 marks in general? -- [New]
  14. How much marks are needed for admission in MBBS? I have scored 326 marks in NEET
  15. Can I get a seat in government college after securing 149 marks in NEET?
  16. How much marks are required to get a seat in NEET Medical?
  17. Does enrollment in AIPVT depends on marks of NEET? How to apply for it?
  18. NEET exam after MBBS? How to prepare for NEET Entrance exam? Details about NEET admission through management quota?
14th December 2017, 09:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Muslim minortity seat is possible having 355 marks in NEET UG?

It is not possible to tell you that whether you can get a seat or not, because it depends upon the cut off marks of the college which is set by them and changes every year.

It mainly depends upon the following factors:

> Number of seats available

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Difficulty level of the paper

Hence, if you can achieve the cut off marks of the college then you can get admission for the above mentioned course.
15th December 2017, 10:13 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Muslim minortity seat is possible having 355 marks in NEET UG?

Sorry to inform you that there is no such reservation is applicable in NEET UG exam. The reservation under NEET UG exam is as follow:
For SC candidates, 15% seats reserved.
For ST candidates, 7.5% seats reserved.
For OBC (Non creamy layer), 27% seats reserved.
For Physically handicapped candidates, 3% seat reserved.
However, I would advise you to participate in NEET counselling to get the best possible college for MBBS course according to your NEET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?