4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

When is the admission process going to start for Ph.D in Pune University?

When is the admission process going to start for Ph.D in Pune University? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  2. When to apply at Pune University to do PhD in English Literature? Process of admission in Pune University? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Marathi in Pune University?
  4. When the admission will be started in Pune University for PhD in Physical Education program? Eligibility to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  6. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  7. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Ph.D in Andhra University after completing M.Com?
  10. Process to enroll for Ph.D having done B.A. and M.A.?
  11. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Commerce at Jiwaji University if completed M.Phil from Pune University?
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in Commerce in Pune University?
  14. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  15. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Geography in Pune University? Date of admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  17. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
8th September 2016, 01:33 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: When is the admission process going to start for Ph.D in Pune University?

Here i have attached a file for you. You will find all the necessary information there. Please have a look at it below in the attachment.

Please stay in touch with the official website which is given below. Usually the notification is out for Ph.D is around November-December. So please stay connected.

http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_...admissions.htm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Revised_Ph.D.Rules.pdf(5.17 MB, 51 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?