24th June 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Least marks required for selection in AIEEA UG under general category?

I have given the aieea ug 2014,i want to know the least marks to get selection in aieea ug. i belong to gen category.

1st June 2015, 12:23 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Least marks required for selection in AIEEA UG under general category?

AIEEE was a nationwide Engineering entrance exam which has been now taken over by the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE).

No one can predict the cut off or the minimum marks before the result comes.

After the exam, a common Merit List is prepared and on the basis of which, the colleges are allotted to the students.
3rd November 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Least marks required for selection in AIEEA UG under general category?

Sir i have got 85 marks in icar ug 2020 I am eligible or not for bsc agriculture
24th September 2021, 12:50 AM
Minal F

General and UPS category candidates must fall within top 50 percentile, while the candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PwD categories must secure a minimum of 40 percentile marks to be able to sit in the ICAR AIEEA 2021 Counselling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?