26th July 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?

I want to do BTech(Chemical Engineering) from Pondicherry Engineering College. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 330 in GATE, 18574 AIR?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  3. Scholarships available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. Scholarships available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. Scholarships available to study BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  6. Scholarships available to study BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer? -- [New]
  7. Scholarships available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  8. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  9. Scholarships available to study MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  10. List of scholarships available to study Diploma Engineering course?
  11. How many BTech(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  12. Am I eligible for PSU exam after scoring 59.7% in 12th, 67.5% and 70.5% in 10th and B.Tech mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the rank of RVS engineering college in whole India as well as in Pondicherry?
  14. Procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from Pondicherry?
  15. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota?
  16. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  17. Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  18. Scholarships available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
31st July 2018, 12:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?

There are various scholarships available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College as mentioned below.

1. Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Puducherry State Students)
2. Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Financial Assistance for SC/ST students
3. Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Financial Assistance for SC/ST students
4. Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (UG & PG Students)
5. Merit-cum-Means based Scholarship for Minority students
6. Award of Puducherry State Post Matric Scholarship
7. Scholarship to the Physically Handicapped students
8. Financial Assistance to Muslim students
9. Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for University / College students
10. Govt. of India's Educational Scholarship Scheme

For more details regarding scholarship opportunities in Pondicherry Engineering College, please visit to the below mentioned link.

http://pec.edu/academics.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 2nd August 2018 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Remove www. and *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?