26th July 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?

I want to join Pondicherry Engineering College for studying BTech(Chemical Engineering). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 330 in GATE, 18574 AIR?
  2. Scholarships available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College? -- [New]
  3. M.Tech entrance exam previous years question papers of pondicherry engineering college of ECE
  4. M.Tech Centac entrance exam previous years question papers of pondicherry engineering college for ECE?
  5. What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)
  6. Model question papers for M.Tech entrance in Pondicherry engineering college
  7. How to take admission for computer science?
  8. Procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from Pondicherry?
  9. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  10. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many BTech(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  12. Pondicherry engineering college previous years question papers for M.Tech entrance exam
  13. How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?
  14. What is the rank of RVS engineering college in whole India as well as in Pondicherry?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  16. Entrance exam to study BE after Diploma Engineering? Chances to get admission in Military Engineering college?
  17. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota?
  18. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
31st July 2018, 01:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?

If you want to join Pondicherry Engineering College for studying BTech(Chemical Engineering), you need to appear for "JEE MAIN" entrance exam. Admission to BTech course will be done on the basis of rank secured in JEE MAIN.
3rd June 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?

How many BTech ( Chemical Engineering ) Set are Available in management Quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?