14th March 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Infosys with 57% marks in BE degree?

I complete SSLC and PUC above 65% now I'm doing BE final year. I got average percentage of total 6 semester 57% if I got same percentage in final year. Also, I will be able to join Infosys or not tell me please.

15th March 2017, 09:21 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys with 57% marks in BE degree?

You are in the final year of BE course and got 57% till sixth semester and want to know whether you are eligible to get job in Infosys or not.

**Basically the main eligibility criteria for getting job in Infosys is that student must possess more than 60% marks in 10th , 12th as well in B.E/ B.Tech degree. So if you able to get more than 60% mark till 8th semester then only you are eligible to attend the on campus or off campus Infosys drive.

**So in my opinion you have to try your best to score more marks so as to cross 60% boundary line to get eligible to attend the Infosys drive.
15th March 2017, 11:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get a job in Infosys candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute.

> Candidates should not have any backlogs at the time of applying.

> Maximum 2 years of educational gap is acceptable.

With this eligibility one has to appear for an entrance examination followed by personal interview. As you have scored 57% marks in BE, so you are not eligible to apply for job in Infosys.
16th March 2017, 09:06 AM
pruthvi12dba

To get a job in the Infosys minimum 60% is required for your entire education.Before that to get IT job first prepare an updated resume.

* And upload it in the various Job portals.
* Famous Job portals like Naukri, Shine, Monster, Indeed, Linkedin.
* Daily Update your resume with valuable skills.
* Set preferred location in the Job portals.
* Once your resume gets shortlisted you receive many calls from the top most companies.
* Be prepare for all the Interview rounds to get a Job.
16th March 2017, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete SSLC and PUC above 65% now I'm doing BE final year. I got average percentage of total 6 semester 57% if I got same percentage in final year. Also, I will be able to join Infosys or not tell me please.

Sorry, you cannot get a job in Infosys with 57% marks in BE degree as a fresher. The minimum eligibility to attend the recruitment process in Infosys will be 65% marks in 10th, 12th and BE. So it is not possible to get a job in Infosys with 57% marks in BE. You can apply for some other companies for a job after completion of BE with 57% marks. Candidates should have good communication skills. The selection process in Infosys consists of Aptitude Written Test Online, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
16th March 2017, 11:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get job in Infosys with 57% marks in Bachelor of Engineering course. There is a certain percentage criteria required in order to appear in Infosys Recruitment.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for joining Infosys is "B.E/ B.Tech" from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 65% marks in academics in order to be eligible.

* In 10th Class - Minimum 65% marks

* In 12th Class - Minimum 65% marks

* In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 65% marks

I suggest you to score more than 80% marks in final year in order to make your aggregate around 65% marks in order to be eligible.
17th March 2017, 10:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you can't apply for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?