7th May 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying BBA in Information Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BBA in Information Technology. But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope of this BBA course? Please tell me asap.

22nd June 2018, 09:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying BBA in Information Technology?

Scope of studying BBA in Information Technology:

After successful completion of this BBA in Information Technology course, you can either find job opportunities in several sector or else you may go with pursuing higher studies there after.

You can find employment opportunities in several areas like, Systems Development, Design of Database, E-Commerce field, Telecommunication, Software Testing, Web Designing, Research..etc.,

Some of the companies offering job opportunities for you are, Infosys, Accenture, Tata Motors, TCS, CTS, HPCL, Wipro, Mindtree, L&T Infotech, ONGC, DRDO, Tech Mahindra..etc., as a Information Systems Manager, Information Architect, Maintenance Technician, Information Security Coordinator, Business Intelligence manager..etc.,

Although there are job opportunities after completion of this BBA in Information Technology, I would suggest you to go with pursuing higher studies like MBA in Information Technology..etc., in order to find numerous job opportunities after completion of studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?