1st March 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing BBA course?

Hello, I'm passed 12th this year with Science PCM. I haven’t secured good percentage in my Board exam. So, I think I should join Management course instead of B.Sc. I want to get admission in BBA. But I have heard that there is no scope of BBA. Is it true? Can you tell me the scope?

9th March 2018, 09:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing BBA course?

Scope of doing Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course:

There is no such thing like there is no scope of BBA course. Infact, every course has its own scope, job as well as career opportunities in the concerned field. Similarly, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course also has good job as well as career opportunities after completion of this course.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing BBA course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. Some of the entrance examination's you may appear in to pursue this course are,
* All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test
* Symbiosis Entrance Test
* GITAM Entrance Examination
* Joint Management Entrance Examination..etc.,

You will be taught about some of the important subjects like, Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Operations, Planning..etc., Even after completion of this BBA course you may pursue Master of Business Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Bachelor of Law, Diploma in Banking, Chartered Accountancy..etc.,

You may find employment opportunities in Exporting Companies, Business Consultancies, Banking Sector, Educational organizations, MNC companies, Financial organizations..etc., after completion of studies for the posts like Marketing Manager, Finance Manager, Business Consultant, HR Manager, Information Systems Manager, Research and Development Manager,..etc.,
9th March 2018, 03:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I'm passed 12th this year with Science PCM. I haven’t secured good percentage in my Board exam. So, I think I should join Management course instead of B.Sc. I want to get admission in BBA. But I have heard that there is no scope of BBA. Is it true? Can you tell me the scope?

Candidates after completion of the BBA can work in various BPOs, factories, offices, etc. in the entry level positions. Candidates can grow in the organizations slowly based on his skill. They can reach high positions easily with work experience and MBA qualification. BBA graduates can apply for jobs in sales and marketing department as management executive, sales executive, etc. Candidates can also apply for jobs in nationalized banks, Indian Railways, state and central government organizations. BBA graduates can also take up teaching. They can also study professional courses like CA, ACS, ICWA, Law, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?