11th August 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Short term courses related to Photography for B.Tech 2nd year candidate

Hello Sir, I am 18 years old candidate and doing my B.Tech2nd year in Information Technology. I am interested in Photography so please inform me the short term courses available for part time on Sundays and Saturdays.

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  2. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  3. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  4. Are there any short term courses related to Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  6. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  7. Online short term certification courses related to BE in EEE?
  8. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  11. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  12. Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?
  13. Is there any course available during final year BDS that can be done for additional advantage? List of short term diploma courses?
  14. Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?
  15. Any short term courses related to Civil Engineering while in B.Tech 1st year?
  16. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  17. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  18. Information about short term undergraduate courses in jammu? I am a 2nd year student

11th August 2016, 09:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short term courses related to Photography for B.Tech 2nd year candidate

Short Term courses related to Photography for B.Tech Candidates:

There are several short term courses related to Photography field to do for Graduates. They are,

>> Fundamental Concepts of Photography

>> People, Glamour and Fashion Photography

>> Portfolio Development

>> 1 year Diploma in Photography

>> Advanced Photography (HDR, Fine Art)

>> Creative Skill Development course

>> Fashion Photography

>> QSS Course and Basics

>> Snap Fashion World Through Lens

12th August 2016, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short term courses related to Photography for B.Tech 2nd year candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am 18 years old candidate and doing my B.Tech2nd year in Information Technology. I am interested in Photography so please inform me the short term courses available for part time on Sundays and Saturdays.
Being a B.Tech 2nd year student you can apply for the Short Term courses such as,

• Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication
  • Postgraduate Diploma in Instrumental Techniques in Chemical Analysis
  • Postgraduate Diploma in Special Education (Multiple Disabilities: Physical & Neurological)
  • Postgraduate Diploma in Psychiatric Social Work
  • Postgraduate Course in Applied Computer Science (Project Impact)
  • Postgraduate Course in Advanced Software and Network Technology

12th August 2016, 02:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned some of the short term courses which you can opt for;

> Diploma in Photography.

> Fashion Photography.

> Portfolio Management.

> Advanced Photography, etc.

12th August 2016, 10:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the list of short term courses related to Photography, have a look over it.

One year Diploma in Photography
QSS Course and Basics
Advanced Photography
Portfolio Development
Creative skill development course
Fashion Photography
Fundamental Concepts of Photography
Advanced Photography

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?