11th October 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Should i apply for medical field after graduation or after 12th?

I am studying in 12th. I am a bit confused because my dad says i should do graduation now and then apply for medical field. But i think we should enter medical field only after 12th. Please help.

11th October 2015, 10:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i apply for medical field after graduation or after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th. I am a bit confused because my dad says i should do graduation now and then apply for medical field. But i think we should enter medical field only after 12th. Please help.
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for medical stream but your 12th standard subject must be PCB.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for Medical course.

Your age should be above 16 years.

11th October 2015, 11:20 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

***Yes,definitely you are apply for medical field after 12th.if you are interested in Medical Field, then you can opt for any of the following courses:~~>

::MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery

::BDS (Bachelor of Dental surgery)

::BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery

::Physician

::Optometrists

:ental Surgeon

::Pharmacists

::Nursing

**In addition, you can join Pharmacy related courses like

-D.Pharmacy

-B.Pharmacy..

12th October 2015, 01:01 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

I think the best for you to join the career after the 10+2 to get the best knowledge as well as experience in it.

You are absolutely correct about this so you need to appear in the various entrance examination conducted for the admission in the various medical courses in the government colleges.

Some of the examination to pursue the MBBS, BDS etc.. are :-
* AIPMT.
* AIIMS.
* JIPMER.
* AFMC.
* State PMT.

So you need to have the best preparation to qualify for the examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?