20th April 2012, 10:21 PM
isheta.kaul

Can I apply in central government sector after passing 12th and graduation?

Dear Sir,
this is to ask you that if i want to work wid central gov sector...in any of the field such as railways,PWD,passport office etc...& if i am 12th pass and doing mah graduation then cn i apply for that?if yes,then how?

Regars
Isheta

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for central sector scholarship after passing 12th with 91% marks?
  2. How can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 86% in Graduation? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 75% in 12th?
  5. Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?
  6. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  7. Can I apply for Government exam being 33 years old Accountant?
  8. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  9. How may I build my career in government sector after biology graduation?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. Am i eligible for UPSC IAS examination?
  12. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  13. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  14. How to apply for Central government scholarships and financial grant schemes?
  15. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply in Central Sector Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 98% in 12th Science CBSE?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 97% in 12th and studying in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  18. Job options in Central Government in Physiotherapy sector?
27th April 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in central government sector after passing 12th and graduation?

How can i get the central gov job .i am 10 2
15th November 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in central government sector after passing 12th and graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isheta.kaul View Post
Dear Sir,
this is to ask you that if i want to work wid central gov sector...in any of the field such as railways,PWD,passport office etc...& if i am 12th pass and doing mah graduation then cn i apply for that?if yes,then how?

Regars
Isheta
tell me how to apply this form ? plz my. con. number is 9953547029 anuj kumar
15th November 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

how to apply this job u.d.c after 12 i m in B.a 1st year in corsspondin? so tell me this in contact number 9953547029 anuj kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?