21st January 2016, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Do i have a chance to get admission in MBA with less than 60% marks in graduation?

Hey,

I have 57% marks in my graduation from St. Xavier's College Kolkata. I want to know if i still have a chance to get admission in MBA course. Please reply me.

21st January 2016, 09:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do i have a chance to get admission in MBA with less than 60% marks in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey,

I have 57% marks in my graduation from St. Xavier's College Kolkata. I want to know if i still have a chance to get admission in MBA course. Please reply me.
It is possible for you to get admission for MBA after completing Graduation with then 60% of marks. Most of the MBA universities and colleges does not accept those who have scored below 50% of marks. If you are seeking to pursue MBA program, through reputed university you must hold a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Beside this, you are required to qualify in the MBA entrance exam such as, MAT, GMAT, CAT exam etc. The duration of the MBA program is two years.

Some Key Points to get MBA Admission:

- Complete Graduation with above 50% of marks.
- Select the Good college which you are interested to do MBA course.
- Appear and qualify in the CAT/MAT/GMAT exam.
- Appear in the Interview Counselling process conducted by the respective university.
- Get MBA admission through merit list.
21st January 2016, 03:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i have a chance to get admission in MBA with less than 60% marks in graduation?

Yes, you definitely have chance if you can manage an excellent score in CAT/GMAT/MAT. Admission in MBA is not on the basis of your graduation marks but on the basis of score in these exams.

There is GD& PI stage also which is conducted by the institute. Hence, try to be very well prepared for these exams and then surely you will get admission in a top college.
21st January 2016, 05:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. There are various entrance exams through which you can get admission in top colleges of India for this post graduate course. With 57% marks in bachelor's degree, you are eligible to apply for all MBA entrance exams.

Some of the top MBA entrance exams are:

>>Common Admission Test: Minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree is 50%.

>>Management Aptitude Test.

>>SNAP.

>>Xavier's Aptitude test etc.

If you want to pursue MBA from top colleges like IIM, you must crack CAT exam.
21st January 2016, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in MBA course even if you have less than 60% marks in your Graduation. Candidates who have attained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Bachelor's degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in MBA course. To get admission in MBA course, you must have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc., By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in MBA course.
21st January 2016, 09:13 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university. It is two year duration course.

To get admission in IIM you need to qualify in CAT examination, and to get admission in other institute you can appear for MAT, XAT etc..

You are eligible to appear for examination.
21st January 2016, 11:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey,

Yes, you have a chance to get admission in MBA with less than 60% marks in graduation. The aspirant has to appear for entrance examinations for the admission like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, TISS etc. The marks scored in the entrance (rank you will get) will be very useful to the admission. It is very difficult to get an admission in the IIMs but you can get the admission in some of the other leading business schools. The aspirant has to prepare well and get good score in the entrance examination to get a seat in the leading colleges.
22nd January 2016, 12:16 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the course.

To get admission in the course candidate need to qualify in various examination conducted by various university and IIM for admission. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

To get admission in IIM which is India's best institute for Business studies you have to qualify in CAT examination and you are eligible to appear for examination.
22nd January 2016, 09:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

A candidate must have at least 57% aggregate in graduation then only he/she will be eligible to write MBA entrance examination.

To get admission in MBA top colleges candidate must have to crack entrance exams. Some of the entrance exams are as under:-

CAT (Common Admission Test)

SNAP

MAT (Management Aptitude Test)

You fulfill all these criteria so, you are eligible to write MBA entrance exam.
With good percentile in entrance exam you get best colleges like- Symbiosis, IIM, shankra and many more.
24th January 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBA from UGC / AICTE Approved College My B.com Percentage only 42.66% Where I can Apply for Admission ? pls. Reply
30th January 2016, 11:09 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Yes , you have a chance to get admission in MBA even you have less than 60% marks in graduation.

for MBA you need to qualify some entrance exam which conducted for MBA admission
1).CAT
2).MAT,
3).GMAT, etc.

For these exam candidate need 50% in graduation from recognized university.
16th July 2022, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I have 57 aggregatiin . Is there any chance for mba in top 20 colleges or IITs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?