19th October 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course?

I'm a government employee in u.p. government. I'm a post graduate but not satisfied with my job. I want to know whether it is possible that being in a government job can i apply for c.a. course. can i do both things together

19th October 2011, 03:24 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course?

Yes... you can do C.A via corrospondece and nobody can stop you from learing more...
1st November 2011, 12:42 PM
anju anju

hello sir,,,,,

yes you can do c.a being an employee,,,,,,many people do c.a , cs and icwa course holding job experience,,,

after having some knowledge of proffessional field one get the idea how to utilise the advantages of accountancy professinal courses,

its a write choice to take c.a course, you will get success in future in you field.

if you are only 12th pass then you have to register for CPT first, or if you have completed graduation then directly can go for inter level.
1st November 2011, 12:45 PM
anju anju

hello sir,,,,,

yes you can do c.a being an employee,,,,,,many people do c.a , cs and icwa course holding job experience,,,

after having some knowledge of proffessional field one get the idea how to utilise the advantages of accountancy professinal courses,

its a write choice to take c.a course, you will get success in future in you field.

you have to register for CPT first,
15th May 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i am govt employee
Graduate,can i do CA ,please tell me what will i do in the article ship whether i take leave from job or is there any alternate
21st September 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

If I ,being a govt employee want to do CA then will it be possible for me to do the articleship which is must needed simaltaneously with my job? Or I will have to choose any one?
11th December 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can a govt employee do ca course and articleship trg without having any interuption in his service.
23rd April 2013, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

i m in state goverment bt i m nt satisfied wirh my job can i do pharmacy regurally with my job......
30th April 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can a govt employee do ca course and articleship trg without having any interuption in his service.
18th December 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a govt. teacher. can i continue govt.m.ed simultaneously ?
23rd March 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I have been working as a supervisor in a PSU. Can I study C.A/C.S course. If so what about articleship/training during the course
2nd October 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i am primary govt teacher. before that idid pe2 exam passed i have done 1years and nine months articleship from icai .after that i got govt job. my working hours are 7am to3pm.please suggest me is it possible for me to complete my ca anyhow.suggest me all possible ways
24th December 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i am an auditor in post and telecommunication audit office.am i exempt from practical training of icwa
22nd March 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

i am centeral government employee work as account assistant and how can i complete my article ship while doing job, there is no relacation for article ship
5th September 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am 50 years old and now in bank job and basically B.Com graduate with 50%. Can I join CA course?
30th June 2016, 05:57 PM
kavya bv
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a government employee in u.p. government. I'm a post graduate but not satisfied with my job. I want to know whether it is possible that being in a government job can i apply for c.a. course. can i do both things together
ca is a professional course..any one can do at any time if eligible....considering your graduation you can directly apply for ca ipcc course under direct entry scheme...you should have a minimum percentage of 55 in graduation....you can also do ca,cs ,CMA also with your graduation...you can also write cpt level,,instead of that you have chance to enter to ipcc level with your graduation degree under direct entry scheme....
28th November 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my CA IPCC both groups and completed 2 years & 3 months articleship.

Now I have joined govt job.
Can I complete my remaining 9 months articlship by taking leave in job?

Please suggest me the possibility to complete CA

Thank you
12th April 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm 54yrs old . I'm govt lecturer polytechnic my education qualification BA EPP ECONOMICS50 %and MA ENGLISH 60% OSMANIA UNIVERSITY can I have a chance to join CA and HOW ? Mani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?