24th September 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Tips to crack the IIT JEE exam this year? I am very weak in Maths

respected sir,
i am very much weak at at maths n i want to crack iit this year n for this i want to have some tricks.Sir pls help me out.....pls contact me at-09899870683

yours respectfully

24th April 2012, 06:23 PM
ravi17283

Default Re: Tips to crack the IIT JEE exam this year? I am very weak in Maths

hi,
dont worry about it.first of all remove the thought that you are weak in mathematics.later go through basic problems from your textbook.next step is after you felt that you are good enough strong in remembering the formulae in mind go and get arrihant series materials which are availabe in market and try to solve it.initially you may lose your hope,but remember that you are getting better.develop confidence and be an ultimate winner......best of luck
24th April 2012, 06:24 PM
ravi17283

hi,
dont worry about it.first of all remove the thought that you are weak in mathematics.later go through basic problems from your textbook.next step is after you felt that you are good enough strong in remembering the formulae in mind go and get arrihant series materials which are availabe in market and try to solve it.initially you may lose your hope,but remember that you are getting better.develop confidence and be an ultimate winner......best of luck
21st June 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i crack iit exam next year i am very weak in studies and i am not getting good idea for this and i am very much hegitate abbut this that from where i should start study sir please give some views plz...plz...plz...plz
24th June 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i secured 67% in intermediate and i think its not good for IIT, my physics is very strong nd i got highest marks in physics but m weak in mathmatics nd chemistry also, my main problem is numericals,sir plzzzzz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?