19th May 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to score above 60% in 12th to study B.E. Mechanical 5 years Evening course in Jadavpur University?

Respected Sir,
How much aggregate percentage of marks is required in 12th to take admission in Jadavpur University to study B.E(Mechanical) 5 years evening course? Is it 60% or above it?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?
  2. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  3. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
  4. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. How much score is required for M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BCA in Jadavpur University?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in NATA and secured 84.1% in 12th?
  10. Can I get Mechanical branch in Jadavpur university after scoring 122 rank?
  11. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  12. Admission chances in Jadavpur University for NIOS students through WBJEE?
  13. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  14. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  15. How many seats are available in Management quota to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Best stream to study in B.Tech there?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?
  18. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?
22nd May 2016, 11:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to score above 60% in 12th to study B.E. Mechanical 5 years Evening course in Jadavpur University?

The minimum you will have to score is 60% in aggregate in order to be eligible to get admission in B.E.(Mechanical) under Jadavpur University.

You should however try to score as well as possible and not only 60%. The better you score the more you increase your chances to get admission in the course under the above mentioned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?