22nd July 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BCA in Jadavpur University?

Sir,
I want to know the marks required in 12th standard of WBCHSE Board to study BCA in Jadavpur University? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  2. Should I study BCA if secured 54% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  4. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?
  6. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  8. Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics WBCHSE Board exam?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  10. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after completing BCA with 70%?
  11. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  12. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?
  13. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  14. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  15. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  17. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  18. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
23rd July 2015, 05:53 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BCA in Jadavpur University?

Sorry to inform you, the Jadavpur University does not offer BCA course to the students. If you are interested to study the BCA then you need to choose the other college.There are many colleges which are offering the BCA course. If you are interested to study in Jadavpur university then you need to choose the other course. Then you are eligible to apply for admission in the University.
23rd July 2015, 09:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BCA in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know the marks required in 12th standard of WBCHSE Board to study BCA in Jadavpur University? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.
If your 12th standard subject is above 70% then you are eligible to get admission BCA course in Jadavpur University.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
11th December 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a arts student but I have computer application subject in class XII . So could I do Bca at Jadavpur university?
11th July 2020, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done intermediate (BIO) Subject With 74% Marks. Can a get Admisson in BCA Course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?