22nd October 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in Management quota to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Best stream to study in B.Tech there?

Hello Sir,
I am Vinay Kumar requested you to know that how many seats are reserved for Management quota Jadavpur University West Bengal for B.Tech course? Also I want to know the best stream of B.Tech program at Jadavpur University?

Related Questions:
30th October 2015, 11:07 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many seats are available in Management quota to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Best stream to study in B.Tech there?

Jadavpur University is a Government run College and there is no Management Quota seats available for the students for the Engineering Discipline.
So the only way for you to get admission to the course of B.Tech is by getting a very good rank in the WBJEE Examination as admission to Jadavpur University is only on the basis of merit.
2nd November 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available in Management quota to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Best stream to study in B.Tech there?

Is there any management quota for the admission in to B Tech computerscience in jadavpur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?