8th March 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing BBA(H)? Scope of Mass & Communication?

Sir, I am currently pursuing BBA(H). But I have interest in Mass & Communication. After my BBA(H) I will do Mass & Communication course. Kindly tell me, there is any scope in this course? Should I move to this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing BBA(H)? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. Career scope of M.Sc in Multimedia & Mass Communication?
  4. Can I study PhD in Social Work after completing M.A. in Mass & Communication?
  5. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata?
  7. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  8. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  9. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  10. How to become a Journalist after completion of BA course?
  11. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  12. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course
  13. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  14. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  15. Eligibility to do Journalism after B.Tech in computer science?
  16. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  17. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better to study between English Honours and B.Com Honours to become a Journalist?
17th April 2018, 07:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing BBA(H)? Scope of Mass & Communication?

Yes, you can opt Mass and Communication course after completion of BBA (H) course. The best course I would suggest you to go with is "MBA in Mass Communication". The basic educational qualification required to pursue Master's Degree is "Bachelor's Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. MBA in Mass Communication generally deals with Journalism, Acting, Media and Advertising..etc.,

Hence, candidates who have done their BBA with minimum 50% marks are eligible to pursue this course. Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to appear any entrance examinations for getting admission. Some of the admission examinations include, GMAT, CAT, XAT..etc., and you score must be as low as possible in order to get admission in top colleges.

You may find employment opportunities in Central Information Services, News Paper Organizations, Advertising Agencies, News Agencies, Radio Telecasting Companies, Legal Affairs Department, Press Information Bureau..etc., as a sound Engineer, TV Correspondent, Art Director, Editor, Public Relations Officer, Producer, Event Manager,,etc,
18th April 2018, 06:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing BBA(H)? Scope of Mass & Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am currently pursuing BBA(H). But I have interest in Mass & Communication. After my BBA(H) I will do Mass & Communication course. Kindly tell me, there is any scope in this course? Should I move to this course?

Yes, you can opt for Mass Communication after completion of the BBA (H). Those candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to study a Master’s Degree in Mass Communication course. Some colleges conduct an entrance test for the admission. There are various colleges in India offering mass communication courses.
The scope of the Mass communication candidates is high. Candidates after completion of the course can work in various TVs, Radios, News Channels, Newspapers, Magazines, etc. They can work as a Journalist, TV Correspondent, Columnist, Video Jockey, Radio Jockey, Critic, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?