25th July 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh

Friends, tell me about the colleges which taught Mass and Communication in graduation anywhere in Chandigarh. I want to make my career in Journalism. So after my 12th I choose to study Mass and Communication. Kindly tell me the colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Mass and Communication course in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata?
  3. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  4. List of top 5 PG colleges in Mumbai Offering Mass Communication Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges in DU offering Mass Communication course at Masters Level?
  6. List of reputed colleges offering M.A.(Mass Communication) in India? Details of this course?
  7. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing BBA(H)? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  8. Should I opt for Mass & Communication after completing B.Tech? Scope of Mass & Communication?
  9. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  10. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  11. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  12. List of colleges offering Diploma in Civil Engineering in Chandigarh
  13. List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  15. List of the colleges offering B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? Can I join FTII after this course?
  16. List of colleges or universities for doing M.Phil in Mass Communication?
  17. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course
  18. Names of the top 10 colleges offering UG in mass communication? What is the fee structure?
28th July 2018, 11:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, tell me about the colleges which taught Mass and Communication in graduation anywhere in Chandigarh. I want to make my career in Journalism. So after my 12th I choose to study Mass and Communication. Kindly tell me the colleges.

List of colleges offering Mass Communication courses in Chandigarh is given below:

Panjab University - Official Website

Chitkara School of Mass Communication - Official Website

DAV College Chandigarh - Official Website

Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College - Official Website

ISBM - Official Website

Mehr Chand Mahajan Dayanand Anglo Vedic College for Women - Official Website
29th July 2018, 12:56 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh

In Chandigarh there are many colleges which offer graduation level degree in Mass Communication. Some of the top colleges list is given below:

- Academy of broadcasting
- Chandigarh film & television institute
- Chitkara school of mass communication
- DAV college
- Day & night media institute
- Goswami Ganesh Dutta sanatan dharam college
- Indian school of business management & administration
- Mehr chand mahajan dayanand anglo vedic college for women
- Panjab university
- School of communication studies
- Vidya jyoti institute of higher education
- New Cambridge college
- Chandigarh university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?